Manufacturing, Material Handling
Research, development and manufacturing is a match between Swedish know-how in manufacturing and design and Japanese advanced technology. Research and development is conducted as a collaborative effort between Swedish, Japanese, and Chinese engineers.
The plant at Trollhättan is the main hub of National Electric Vehicle Sweden, including head office, research & development and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Material Planner who will work with
- daily planning and follow up of deliveries from external
- the development of our suppliers in order to meet our
- inventory analysis
- obsolete material investigations
We are looking for someone who has
- previous experience from Material control, preferably in the
- at least 5 years experience in the automotive industry
- negotiation experience
To be successful in this role you need to have the ability to
- make decisions in time
- solve problems
- work with several issues simultaneously
- establish good relations
You can speak and write well in English and Swedish.
- Stefan Svensson, Manager Material Management, 0520-858 54