Make a change
In a world suffering from pollution and in a highly competitive industry, NEVS was founded with the determination to make a change. To improve by challenging the conservative and complex.
We believe, or in fact we know, that most people both want to do good and to find joy in what they are doing. So unlike most, we combine the two.
Now we are joining hands with strong technical, industrial and financial partners to become a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles aiming for our vision - to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are building up a strong team in Sweden and China for this inspiring journey. If you feel that you want to be a part of this challenge and make a change - you should join us!
We are looking for a Material Planner who will work with
- daily planning and follow up of deliveries from external
- the development of our suppliers in order to meet our
- inventory analysis
- obsolete material investigations
We are looking for someone who has
- previous experience from Material control, preferably in the
- at least 5 years experience in the automotive industry
- negotiation experience
To be successful in this role you need to have the ability to
- make decisions in time
- solve problems
- work with several issues simultaneously
- establish good relations
You can speak and write well in English and Swedish.
|Antal ledige stillinger||1|
|Region||Västra Götalands län|